What is an EOT?
The EOT structure means a majority stake in the equity of the company will be held on trust for the benefit of the employees. An EOT can be used to plan a partial exit and a future full exit at a later stage. It creates a tax advantageous exit strategy for the existing owners of the company while also helping to retain loyalty of your workforce with a future equity incentive.
In your free EOT guide, find out about:
- The EOT process and what it involves
- The key eligibility criteria to set up an EOT
- The benefits for current owners/shareholders
- The benefits for employees
- The support that is available to you
Fill in the form above to receive your free EOT guide.